Tuesday, June 19, 2007

sleep is an illusive beast which must be caught in preparation for travel

Hey! I thought I'd let you know what was going on for Almost Awake this weekend! First, I have to remember though. Dave is better at remembering these things than me, because he is brains behind the operation and I am the fickle artist who drifts with the whims of her inspiration...or something stupid like that...

Ok, lets see....

Friday we are playing at Slow Jed's Mudhouse with the amazing Erin Hobson. It's going to be a three hour show, because two hours just can't contain the awesomeness. Afterward we're going to have a fire out back to kick off our "Ashes to Asheville" tour. Then we are going to sleep as much as possible.

Saturday AA heads down to New Paltz to play with Jeremy James at 60 main, a sweet cafe/performance space that also serves as the nexus of activity for the New Paltz Cultural Collective. Then we will camp, or stay with a friend of Daves, and hopefully sleep as much as possible...

Because Sunday we drive all day to North Carolina....

For more info on our exact itinerary while in NC, check back tomorrow when i'm not at the public library being distracted by the strange and diverse slew of slightly distressing/distressed people coming through, sitting and loitering.

drop it like it's hot

C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).