Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lazy

So, the fact that i'm sitting in my living room on a perfectly good Sunday night watching TV and using the computer is pretty disgusting. I never watch TV, but i'm by myself on a Sunday night, so what else am i really supposed to do. Something like reading or playing solitaire or playing the guitar, I guess, but I'm not. I also can't concentrate because the TV is on.

Dave is celebrating fathers day, not because he's a father, because that would be a development even I was unaware of, but because he has a father...so he isn't here.

I am posting this because i am dissapointed that no one has left any comments, even though I plastered our website with notes and links about this blog. Well, you all stink a little, but more like sandwiches than like trash, so it's not too bad.

That's it ... i'm leaving.

No comments: