Saturday, May 06, 2006

Rainy Saturday

It's a rainy day, it's a rainy day, it's raining outside so I can't go out and play. It's a rainy day, it's a rainy day. It's raining outside today.

(above quoted from a sesame street song.)

This morning I got up really early, and then went back to sleep. Then dave and I got up for read and went to coffee planet. Our show went awesomely. Nik was a hit, Hannah and Chelsea stopped by, and I didn't sneeze during a single song.

We did two ten song sets. It rained. Lisa stopped by. Kristen was working! We sold five CDs and got yummy breakfast. Dave did the super-secret musican handshake.

Dave was slightly injured by a cat that we almost adopted, but his hand has been dis-infected and bandaged, and he promises that we he will be 100% for tomorrow...

..which is Heritage Day!! We're playing from 1-2 at the old iron spring at the end of Front Street in B-spa and from 2-4 with my very own dad, and hopefully some other all-star guests at the gazebo in wiswall park. Whether we are able to successfully tear down our whole PA and move it down the street and set it up again in litterally no time is quite doubtful. I'm anticipating more of 1-1:45 at the spring and 2:30-4 at the gazebo. My dad will be playing lap steel and electric guitar.

But as it is now, i need to pee. I will talk to you all again soon.

*C*

No comments: