Friday, March 06, 2009

Ithaca, here we come

This Saturday (Tomorrow!), Dave and I are headed to Ithaca to drop off some press kits. The winter, early sunset and our distorted perception of the distance between C-town and I-town led us to wait until now to make this much-needed step toward Almost Awake Ithaca Domination.

But now, it is time.

Sure, we are going to be there anyway, picking up my injured and healed Larrivee, but. . .

It is time.

I'll be printing out the press kits tonight I hope. Unless I print them out tomorrow.

As it happens, Green Both Ways only has one thing left to be recorded (suspended cymbal on a track) and a special effect has been added to one of the songs, so it's practically in post-production.

We've just got to get to NYC to take a cover photo!

Also, I've written a butt-load (yep, i said butt-load) of new songs. Listen for them at shows this spring.

The gears of genius involving a possible future open mic in the Cortland-Tompkins County area are turning in the heads of we at the headquarters, too.

And I lost my Capo somewhere in my house.

The end.

*C*

No comments: