Sunday, December 07, 2008

A bit OT. . .

I'm getting a bit off topic with this blog, but I need to update everyone on the CD. I promise that I shall get back to Thanksgiving weekend after this. . .

Alright. We were almost done (and by "we" I mean Richard over at Dick's Digital) mixing and mastering and whatnot, but hit a roadblock. The tracks sounded great, but for some reason they made me sound like I had a major lisp. So, now they are being re-mixed and re-mastered, and we should have new preliminary cut pretty soon. Then, after AA approval, they'll get the final touches and we'll be off to post-production.

Dave is going to be figuring out the order of songs. I don't care too much what order they are in, but I want everything in the world to be the last song. Not to toot my own horn, but it's so beautiful and epic, that it just has to be the last song. Like "Roll it Over" on Oasis' "Standing on the Shoulder of Giants" or "The Masterplan" on "The Masterplan". Epics. Mmm...

Anyway. . . I seem to have a problem with overuse of ellipses. . . but it hasn't had a negative effect on my social or personal functioning, so I don't think I have to go into writing rehab as of now.

That's really all I wanted to say, just a little update on GBW (Green Both Ways). . .

*C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are blogging again! I totally enjoy your writing style. It's very witty and as-a-matter-of-factly. Plus, you are quite far away from where I am and reading your blog makes me feel like I am not as far away.

Hey -- we should get together some time now that the holidays have passed by.