Thursday, July 19, 2007

This is a very large screen

I don't think i've ever put a link in the link section before, so there it is. I have done it. I've crossed the great barrier that is link-putting.

This is a very large screen though, as the title suggests. It's my dad's computer screen. And you are reading a blog.

Ha! I caught you red handed.

Tomorrow Dave and I are playing at Spillin the Beans, as previously noted, and I expect you to be there, because it's good for your health, and you are, undoubltedly a Harry Potter fan, since all our songs contain backward masking in which you are brainwashed to read young adult fantasy novels in a ravenous manner. So, given that, and given that you are also an adult, we can presume you are attending the Harry Potter book release party next-door at Market Block Books and are popping in for a coffee or tea before the fun begins. We'll be there from 7pm to 10pm...after which we're headed to the party. Much to Dave's (possible) dismay, i shall be in costume for the entirety of the evening.

And, given that you have listened to our albums a sufficient number of times, so will you.

*poof*

C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! How's the book coming. I'm moving along very slowly due to dropping Zoe's off and falling asleep mid chapter but tonight....reading marathon and tom., more of the same. See you in Cambridge maybe.